Monday, November 16, 2009

Spice Gold Spirit


Product: Spice Gold Spirit

Vendor: ImZonged.com

Vendor Experience: This arrived 3 days after i ordered, It was very good service

Look, taste, smell etc. in/out of the package (pre-use): This smelled like herbs with a little bit of perfume

Method of Use (ingest, smoke etc.): A bubbler

Taste/Smell in use: It smells like incense being burned

Feel first hit? (If applicable): Yes I noticed a nice one hit feeling

Effects / Experience description: For me I feel like Spice tries to mimic "the good stuff" and I think they do a pretty good job. I packed 3 or 4 hits into my bubbler and took it to the dome. This got me really stoned, and it felt like a pretty good head and body high, I was very happy and euphoric and had the munchies. Its also really fun to just watch a movie on too. This was one of my favorite smokes.

Overall rating (hate-love etc.):This deffinatly ranks as a 9.7

Would you use this product again? :This is a top smoke on my list

2 comments:

  1. Imzonged is a scam. Took my money and never recievd my item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the way you have written the blog and i seriously want you to go for few more articles on Legal blends

    ReplyDelete