Friday, November 13, 2009

Yucatan Fire


Product: Yucatan Fire

Vendor: ImZonged.com

Vendor Experience: Fast Shipping got to my house in 3 days

Look, taste, smell etc. in/out of the package (pre-use): smells like flowers

Method of Use (ingest, smoke etc.): A bubbler

Taste/Smell in use: There isnt much of a taste to it, and it isnt harsh

Feel first hit? (If applicable): slightly

Effects / Experience description: First off i packed a bowl and smoked it all. It was one of my favorite blends because it produced a very manageable high. To me this was very comfortable and most like that "special something" This blend fully hit me in about 10 minutes and probably lasted 2 hours. During that period i had the munchies and was euphoric. Another thing is that time passes by real slow.

Overall rating (hate-love etc.):I really liked this and would give it a 9

Would you use this product again? :I would use this product again

No comments:

Post a Comment