Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Inner Voyage


Alright so this the tribal blend INNER VOYAGE from Legalherbalshop.com

has a green appearance to it. And smells sweet.

Packed my "water pipe" with about 250-300 mg of inner voyage

ripped about 4-5 bong hits of in about 7 minutes.

I started to feel effects on the second hit but I had to go for TOO MUCH
so I get up from my smoking area and turn of the music and I feel one with everything and very euphoric and provbaly a 60% indica 40% sativa.
It was a very nice combo.
I watched my goldfish eat and I kept thinking they were attacking each other.
So I was pretty messed up.

Intensity- 8
Trippyness- 4 ( a lot of LHS blends are trippy)
Length- 1 1/2 to 2 hours so 8
Harshness- 1 or less not harsh really
Overall- 8.5 

A very nice chilling smoke for by yourself because you can stil function to do things you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment