Monday, September 28, 2009

Lucid


Product: Lucid

Vendor: www.legalherbalshop.com

Vendor Experience: Always have good experience with these guys, I get the package next day 

Look, taste, smell etc. in/out of the package (pre-use): Smells like bubble gum , looks like pale a dark green ground up herbs but not too many stems which is good 

Method of Use (ingest, smoke etc.): A water pipe

Taste/Smell in use: It tastes pretty good but I couldn't quite describe it, the smell is weird because sometimes it smells fruity but other times it can smell very diffrent 

Feel first hit? (If applicable): Yeah I felt a slight high come to my head 

Effects / Experience description: After the first hit I took 3 more hits an I was on th moon. My perspective was so small I felt tiny (and I'm six foot) space just seemed to increase. I was very euphoric and high, it was definatly a upper and not a downer. This can be a productive high but it can also be a reflective high were you can loook at ways to solve problems in your life becaus it's a very positive outlook, not a f**k-it outlook

Overall rating (hate-love etc.):I love this stuff and I would buy it many more times because this stuff is one of my favorite blends I would rate it a 9 out of 10 

Would you use this product again? : MOST DEFINATLY

No comments:

Post a Comment