Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wormwood Enhanced Bud


Product: Wormwood Enhanced Bud

Vendor: http://www.legalherbalshop.com

Vendor Experience: Always have good experience with these guys, I get the package next day 

Look, taste, smell etc. in/out of the package (pre-use): It looks like a bud, like a legitament bud not just compressed material. It smells like a honey type smelll with a little spicey smell aswell. 

Method of Use (ingest, smoke etc.): A water pipe

Taste/Smell in use: The taste of it isn't the best but it still has the classic LHS sweetness to it, the smoke smelled like a type of incence my brother use to burn. 

Feel first hit? (If applicable): Not for this bud 

Effects / Experience description: I packed about a 1/2 gram bowl of this stuff and burned almost all of it, it lays on you very slowly. But the one thing I'm trying to get across is that with this bud it's more of a filler because this thing is trippy as hell but you don't get that high. After my bowl I felt trippyness set in quite well and my perspective was very diffrent then a nice little body high set in. A good filler to add to something to make trippy. 

Overall rating (hate-love etc.):I like this product I mean it holds true to it's name and is very trippy but the high just isn't very high. So overall I would probably rate this a 6 out of 10. 

Would you use this product again? : Maybe I definatly have other favorites of LHS that rank higher

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog, i am searching in google from couple of days” but did not find any great way, but my search came to an end after visiting your blog.!!!

    k2 spice

    ReplyDelete